Which games are going to use Oculus Touch?
Oculus Touch are the fabulous new controllers coming to the Oculus Rift that allow you to truly be in the game in the way that you can with the HTC Vive.
Oculus Touch is set to release in the second half of 2016, and 35 full games are expected before the end of the year, ushering in a new era for the Rift. Existing games like The Climb, Job Simulator, and roughly eight other titles will be touch-enabled when the time comes, likely because they're already available for HTC Vive.
Oculus hasn't yet released a full list of launch titles, so for now, here are the games that we know will be available when Oculus Touch launches later in 2016!
- Unspoken- Insomniac
- Dead and Buried- Oculus Studios
- Rock Band VR- Harmonix
- VR Sports Challenge- Sanzaru
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope- Croteam
- Pro Fishing Challenge VR- Opus
- I Expect You to Die- Schell Games
- Luna- Funomena
- Giant Cop- Other Ocean
- Fantastic Contraption- Northway Games
- Oculus Medium- Will ship with Oculus Touch
- The Climb- Crytek (available now)
- Job Simulator- Owlchemy Labs (available now)
- SUPERHOT - Superhot Team
- Kingspray - Kingspray Studios
- Arizona Sunshine - Vertigo Games
- Space Pirate Trainer - I-Illusions
- Zombie Riot - PlaySide VR
- Nimbus Knights - Otherworld
- Arktika.1 - 4A Games
- Lone Echo - Ready at Dawn
- Final Approach - Phaser Lock Interactive
- Robo Recall - Epic Games
- Wilson's Heart - Twisted Pixel
- Ripcoil - Sanzaru Games
- Pulsar Arena - Zero Transform
- Killing Floor: Incursion - Tripwire Interactive
- Dead Hungry - Q-Games
- MoonStrike VR - Big Dork
- Project Hikari - SquareEnix
- Surgeon Simulator - Bossa Studios
- Quill - Oculus Story Studio
We'll be sure to keep you updated as more titles are announced!