Spicing up your avatar in Oculus Rift is super simple, and a whole lot of fun. Here we'll walk you through the steps of how to do it. Time to get creative!
- After you start up your headset, go to Oculus Home.
- Click on your Profile picture
- Select Edit Avatar.
- Click Start in the center of the mirror.
On the left you'll see three circles, these are the tools you'll need.
- The one that looks like a hanger is for customizing your wardrobe.
- The one that looks like a lop-sided square is for customizing the colors of your avatar.
- The one that looks like a head is for customizing the features of your avatar.
This is the fun part. You cycle through the list of options available here, pick the setup that bets fits your personal style, and click on the big Save button above the virtual mirror when you're all done.
Did you get a cool avatar set up? What colors and other customization options did you pick out? Let us know about it in the comments below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.