How do I use Oculus Home without a credit card?
Gear VR is chock-full of awesome games and experiences for you to enjoy. Whether you want to survive a terrifying dungeon crawl or see the universe up close, there is an experience for you. While there are plenty of free experiences you can enjoy, there are even more that require you to purchase them before you play. The easiest way to pay for a game on Gear VR is by using a credit card, but if you don't have one, don't fret. We've got the details on how to use Oculus Home without a credit card.
How to use Oculus Home without a credit card
If you don't have a credit card, Oculus has baked in a second option for you to pay for those shiny new VR games. All you'll need instead is an active Paypal account that has at least enough money in it to cover the game.
- Open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner. It looks like ☰.
- Tap the settings button in the bottom left corner. It looks like a gear.
- Tap Payment method in the list of settings.
- Tap the add button in the top right corner.
- Tap Add a PayPal account.
- Login and connect your PayPal account.
After you've connected your PayPal account you're good to go, and you'll be able to buy the apps that you've had your eye on.